Mobile Network Site Services
. Carry out the site survey in order to confirm the suitability of the area for new or existing telecom sites.
. Site Survey cover Rooftop, Green Filed & Water tanks.
. Submission of final report including all the required Data
- Site coordinates
- Access road details
- Commercial Power details
- Space details (Outdoor & Indoor)
- Security details
- LOS Details (Line Of Site)
- Photos ( including Panoramic views)
- Owner of the site details (Royalty and Contact Details)
- Obstacles and solutions (If applicable) for Power, CW, RF, TX .. Etc
- Prepare the proposal and start negotiation as per operator specifications (Space, rent, period.. etc)
- Verify Royalty documents
- Explain to the landlord the purpose from the rent and all the activates which will be performed on site.
- Obtain the necessary approvals (local & legal)
- Submit a site acquisition report to the operator in order to get the agreement signed between operator and landlord
For Green field, rooftop & water tanks including the following:
- Site foundation (indoor/outdoor), concrete works, Raft, Single, or Pilling.
- Erection of Lattice Tower, Roof Top, Monopole and palm tree.
- Antennas supports (RF/IF).
- Chain Link Fence / Boundary wall works.
- Access roads works
Monopole Erection ...
Tower Erection ...
Power Works Including installation & Commissioning of:
- UPS’s, rectifier & batteries.
- Earthing works.
- distribution panels.
- Aircraft warning lights
- Fuel tanks
- Liase of commercial power to site from Provider
Aircraft warning lights...
- BTS/RBS (Macro, Micro, Main-Remote, Hybrid), Installation
- IF/RF cables installation with VSWR performing (Including all accessories)
- Microwave links installation & alignment
- Radio Antennas installation
- Rectifier and batteries installation
- BTS/RBS/MW Testing & Commissioning
- Ability to run and manage telecom projects: New Site - Relocation - Renovation - Collection - Swap - Repeaters - MW Upgrade - 3G Second carrier - Node B-PSI- Site Audit
24/7 MAINTENANCE FOR PORTABLE SITES COW & RDV INCLUDING the following essential parts:
- Air Conditioning Units
- Tower Structure
- DC Plant
- Hydraulic system & levelling Jacks